Tuesday, August 14, 2012

That's my haul from Ikea last night.   I wavered about doing it right now, thinking it might be premature to get everything, but since J&J and the blue girl will be staying with me at the end of the month, I need a crib set up anyhow.   And having a twin bed set up will be useful for people staying over too.  And given that I was planning to use the delivery service (which is a flat fee no matter how much you have delivered), picking up the buffet I planned to get "sometime" made sense. (That gold cylinder you see is a lampshade that wasn't on my list, but was on sale!  That said, I didn't pick up even a fraction of the extra impulse stuff that I usually do when I'm there-- having a list and being on a strict time-table was key!)

I want to paint the wooden bed before I put it together, which more or less means painting it tonight.  Not sure of color, though-- possibly just out of same color of cheery green that I've been planning for the dining room chairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment